Oulton Park Spring Duathlon 2018 Postponed
Due to the poor weather conditions forecasted for Sunday, including forecasts for sub-zero temperatures, wind chill and snow, we have made the difficult decision to postpone the Oulton Park Spring Duathlon.
We understand this is disappointing news, but the health and safety of our participants, spectators and volunteers is our number one priority, and after speaking to British Triathlon and our medical team we have concluded that it would be unsafe to run the event in the forecasted conditions.
We have rescheduled the Oulton Park Spring Duathlon to Sunday 29th April, and hope that most of you will still be able to take part. However, if you cannot make this date, we are offering those who have registered for the event the option to transfer their entry to the Autumn Duathlon instead. Full details are below:
OPTION 1 - Transfer to the rescheduled date on Sunday 29th April – this will still be an ITU Spring Qualifier event for those of you looking to qualify. You will be automatically transferred to this date unless you choose Option 2 below.
OPTION 2 - Transfer to the Oulton Park Autumn Duathlon on Sunday 30th September – this includes the ITU Sprint Qualifier event (drafting legal) and the ETU Standard Qualifier event. *You will need to have completed this transfer by Friday 20 April in order to confirm your place. If we do not hear back from you before this date, we will assume you will be joining us on Sunday 29th April for the Spring Duathlon.
As the event is being postponed and not cancelled, we will not be providing refunds to participants
0161 928 6795 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org