Entries are now closed but you can enter on the day at the registration desk - download the race booklet for details.
All finishers will receive an ASICS technical t-shirt and a medal.
The 10k consists of 3 laps; the half marathon consists of 6 laps.
This event is an ideal half marathon to prepare for the ASICS Greater Manchester Marathon or another spring marathon.
All entrants to the ASICS Greater Manchester Marathon can secure their entry into this event for only £20 by following these steps:
1) Go to www.riderhq.com/mydetails and login using your username and password
2) Once logged in select 'Actions' and then 'Edit My Entry'
3) On the Edit Entry page scroll down and to the question 'Would you like to add the ASICS Oulton Park Half Marathon to your entry?'. Then select 'yes'.
4) Then select 'Save' at the bottom of the page and you will be taken through to the payment page.
This special offer ends on January 31st 2017.
Event Details in Full
- Oulton Park Motor Racing Circuit
- Event Date
- Event Closing Date
- Event Cost
- Event cost: £22 (affiliated) / £24 (unaffiliated) for the 10K, and £27.50 / £29.50 for the half marathon + 5% booking fee
- Part Of Series
- Suitable For Novices
- Suitable For Elites
- Open To Ages
- 10k 15+ on day of event; Half - 17+ on day of event;
- Max no. of competitors
- Run Distance
- 10k or half marathon
- Start Time
- 10k at 10:00; Half Marathon at 12:30
- Post-race massage
- Spectators Welcome
- Market Place Stalls
- Website Results
- Dogs Allowed